The Gastroenterology Center of Virginia’s mission is to provide cost-effective outpatient services using modern, state-of-the-art technology in a friendly and caring environment by highly skilled, compassionate staff. The Gastroenterology Center was Northern Virginia’s first outpatient endoscopy center to receive accreditation by The Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC). Since opening in March 2003, the Gastroenterology Center of Virginia has delivered the highest level of care to our patients. The center performs the following gastrointestinal procedures:
The center is staffed by eleven of the region’s top gastroenterologists and supported by a team of specially-trained nurses and technicians. We are dedicated to providing comprehensive care while respecting your time and privacy. We take pride in our outstanding patient feedback.
We’re proud of the consistently positive feedback from our patients:
- “I felt like the most important person there!”
- “Much more private than a hospital, and (I was) in and out much faster.”
- “Very clean, well-organized and a very well-trained staff.”
- “The procedure was far more dignified than I anticipated.”
- “This was the best care ever – efficient, warm and nurturing